• Profession benchtop pH/Dissolved Oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace the pH electrode.
• Single point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt measurements provide accurate ORP readings.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
• Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensations ensure accurate measurements.
• Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Manual temperature calibration corrects the temperature deviation.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows zero point offset and slope of the electrode.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu allows setting the 11 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
resolution, stability condition, measurement unit, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.