The correct food/feed sample preparation and grinding procedure is the basis for a good accuracy and reproducibility of the final analysis results. Its great importance is well-known by all lab operators. The new Deimos samples homogenizer has been projected to satisfy the highest needs of the laboratories which usually analyze complex samples, such as meats, salami, feedstuff, processed food, etc.. Its useful homogenization chamber with integrated water circulation refrigeration system, separately available, ensures that an accurate homogeneization can be easily performed without the risk to over-heat the sample, thus avoiding the consequent loss of relative humidity and mistakes in the following chemical analysis.
– Main structure in AISI 304 stainless steel
– Sample container in stanless steel, with handles
– Sharp and micro-edged rotating knives in stainless steel
– Transparent cap
– Continuously adjustable knives speed, from 1.100 to 2.600 rpm
– Excellent thermal insulation between the engine and the sample
– Homogenization chamber with integrated water circulating refrigeration system (optional)