Tools that boost productivity are essential to managing your chaotic workday. The new Sievers M9 Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers offer you time-tested dependability with faster-than-ever analysis to help you reach the peak of productivity.
An unequalled level of efficiency and flexibility
– Providing readings in only two minutes, the M9 analyzes TOC 50% faster than the 900 Series Analyzers.
– Automated calibration, verification, and data analysis enable unattended operation.
– Combine with the optional high-capacity GE Autosampler, featuring random access capability & up to 120 sample positions.
– The Autoreagent feature automatically establishes optimal flow rates for each sample.
– Saved methods are now available at the instrument.
Easy to use and cost-effective
– Streamlined protocols are faster to set up and save.
– Graphically enhanced “fast-links” for informative error and alert messages allow independent troubleshooting and restoration of instrument memory.
– The M9 Analyzer’s database structure allows more useful ways to arrange, search and query data.
– There is no need for external reagents or gas supplies.
– The M9 requires only a few hours of preventive maintenance per year, and calibration is stable for 12 months.
– It’s large, color, touch-screen display provides intuitive menus.
– It’s space-saving profile (19.2-cm/7.6-in wide) efficiently uses valuable bench space.