- Highest/reproducible precision with interference filter
- Display with background lighting
- More than 120 pre-programmed methods
- Automatic selection of wavelength
- User guidance in German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Polish, and Indonesian.
- Buffer for up to 1000 data records
- More than 35 user-specific methods possible
- Bluetooth® interface for connection to smart phones and tablets (only with MD 610)*
- iOS® and AndroidTM app for data management and email delivery (only with MD 610)*
- Infrared interface (only with MD 600)
- Waterproof housing*
- Handheld format, portable
The MD 610 and MD 600 give you mobile devices in a modern design with the analytical features of laboratory photometers.
All important water analysis parameters from A(luminium) to Z(inc) are covered by these two devices. Combined with the high precision of Lovibond® reagents, a reliable and quick analysis of water samples is guaranteed. Reagent tablets, powder reagents, liquid reagents, or cuvette tests are used depending on the method.
Six long-lasting LEDs serving as a light source in combination with interference filters guarantee the highest precision. The devices are designed without moving optical parts and thus have a maintenance- free measuring unit. Up to 1,000 data records can be stored in both the MD 610 and the MD 600.
The AquaLX® app, available free of charge, offers the possibility of transferring measurements to smart phones or tablets via Bluetooth®. The data management then enables analysis and export as a CSV file or graph via email. The app is available free of charge for AndroidTM and iOS®.
The proven MD 600 photometer uses the classic in- frared interface with which data can be transferred by means of the IRiM module to the PC or laptop.