Spectrophotometer for water and waste water testing 330 – 900 nm.
Applications: Waste Water, Drinking Water, Industrial Process Water, Scientific & Research, Governmental and Private Laboratories.
The SpectroDirect is a modern single-beam spectrophotometer with an excellent price/performance ratio that is specifically designed for water testing.
The instrument is equipped with a wide range of pre-programmed methods based on the proven range of Lovibond tube tests, tablet reagents, liquid reagents and powder reagents (Vario Powder Packs).
- Wavelength range from 330 to 900 nm
- Interface RS232
- Large illuminated graphic display>
- Touch-sensitive film keypad with logical layout
- Use of round vials and rectangular cells of different sizes without adapter
- 35 user-specific methods
- Fast, easy lamp change
- Software updates via internet
- Pre-programmed Lovibond methods
- Spectral data recording
- User calibration (polynomials)
- Concentration (linear)