An innovative line of Thermal Analyzers (-120 / 830°C) with 3D-Inside technology: DSC, High Pressure DSC, Robot DSC, TG-DSC-coupling to gas analyzer
Simplicity of use: thanks to both an ergonomic design and the dedicated market leading Calisto software, LABSYS evo is user friendly and intuitive to operate – LABSYS evo offers a “Plug & play” gas analyzer coupling device,enabling simultaneous MS, FTIR or GC/MS connections.
– Incomparable precision: the unique 3D DSC sensor totally surrounds your sample and reference crucibles so that the entire energy of any transformation is monitored thereby giving you an unequalled accuracy of measurement.
– Parameter Independent Calibration: because of the 3D transducer the calibration of SENSYS evo is independent of:
- mass and form (powder, fibre, liquid, etc.) of the sample,
- contact between the sample and the transducer,
- crucible type,
- sweeping gas (inert, oxidizing, reducing, wet, pressure) and flow rate.
– Excellent TG signal baseline: the symmetry of the microbalance, with its sample and reference suspended vertically from the beam guarantee reproducible positioning of the sample over time and excellent stability of the TG signal baseline.
– Automatic compensation of Buoyancy: the sample and the reference are heated inside the same calorimetric block (symmetrical furnace), which means that the buoyancy effect is automatically compensated.
Ease of operation: dedicated market leading CALISTO software that is not only intuitive but powerful enough to perform every typical experiments and data treatment.
NEW PARTS AND OPTIONS
This solution consists of silica tubing connected to a turbomolecular pump via a computer controlled solenoid valve. The vacuum level is measured by a Pirani gauge and acquired by the software.
Crucible, pierced lid
Aluminum crucibles are available with pierced lids to work in TG-DSC mode, along with silica or inconel tubing options, allowing heat of evaporation measurement. The crucible volume is 90 µL, diameter 4mm and height 11.3mm.
SENSYS evo TGA only
A cost effective SENSYS evo TGA was designed without the standard DSC function. Operation remains between -120 and 830°C.