Spectro 23 is a traditional analytical instrument used in conventional laboratories. This spectrophotometer can work in the Visible, Near-Ultraviolet, and Near Infrared Spectral Range and it perfectly suited for quantitative and qualitative analysis. This spectrophotometer delivers enhanced ease-of-use, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results. This new generation instrument is equipped with a microprocessor to automatically adjust 100 % T and Zero ABS, Factor, and Concentration.
- A very durable instrument.
- Test tube holder and large cell optional.
- Wide, continuous wavelength ranges for test flexibility.
- Automatic absorption, transmission, factor and concentration by microprocessor
- High photometric and wavelength accuracy for the best results by having a 6 nm bandwidth.
- Low stray radiant energy and noise for unequivocal readings, even at high absorbencies.
- Excellent stability characteristics for reliable test results
- Carefully designed. Easy operation and maintenance.
- High absolute reading accuracy, outstanding stability and reproducibility with distinct digital display.
- F.D.A. Licensed.
- Very competitive price.
- Can be applied for constant temperature & kinetic test by optional parts.
- At Labomed, we believe greatly in the accuracy of our spectrophotometers. We are so sure of the quality that we can include 2 testing filters (optional) for testing calibration.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- Auto zero/Auto calibration.
- Optional flow cuvette – Temperature.